fbpx

BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA BUYING

The cross channel solution

OUR APPROACH:

BEING RADICALLY DIFFERENT, NOT MEDIOCRE

An effective blockchain media buying blueprint stems from an in-depth analysis of your project, mission, and its competitors. Our digital ad strategies are meant to acquire (or re-acquire) those interested in your project. We go in an continuously refine copy variants to optimize ROI.

Through our comprehensive audit, we take a cross-channel approach in determining what opportunities we see for massive growth. We cover all avenues of media buying such as Facebook ads, Google ads, display ads on crypto-specific sites, re-targeting, and advertorials.

BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA BUYING SOLUTIONS

Facebook Ads

Facebook Ads

We provide Facebook ad services for all life cycles of your campaign. Whether you’re looking to generate leads to your token sale, drive installs of your mobile app, or even just promote your latest announcement, our Facebook ad management services will get you the results you want.

Display Ads on Crypto Specific Sites

Display Ads on Crypto Specific Sites

Our network of hand-picked sites have shown positive ROI with display ads. Put your project in front of your audience to drive awareness and conversion. Our partners include CoinMarketCap, CoinDesk, CoinTelegraph, and many more.

Retargeting

Retargeting

Retargeting converts interested parties into members. Generally, 2% of people interested in your project convert on the first visit to your website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%.

Advertorials

Advertorials

Educate prospective consumers about your project through paid, educational posts on the largest publications. Educating posts drive leads when put in front of the right audience.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.